Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dogs on the Diamond



Do you have toys that remind you of certain memories? I do. I have a baseball that I caught at the Lookout's dogs on the diamond day. It was a foul ball that was hit along the third base line and my Mom went to get it for me. I love going new places, so I was stoked when my Mom took me, Auntie Meggie, and Cousin Kate to the ball field. I love balls!!! I've never seen a game where people hit a small ball like that and run. I love running, too. It was the most fun I've ever had. It was really hot though. But the McKamey Animal Shelter was looking out for us dogs and they provided lots of ice cold water. My Mom even bought vanilla ice cream for all of us. It was deeeelicious!!! I got to run around the bases with Kate before the game so I felt like a celebrity. Here's a pic of us. 


Anyways, I told you about my baseball because it's worn out. The strings are sticking out. Daddy says it's not safe for me so he took it away. It was the best ball ever. Except for my green ball. I'm hoping that Mom takes me to another ball game soon so I can get another ball. Until then...Fulmer

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a trip! It looks like it was super fun!\

    We found your blog while looking at others. Stop by our if you like!

    Sequoia and Petunia

    ReplyDelete