Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I love new places!

I heard those 8 magical words this afternoon. I thought Mom was pulling my tail when she said, "Do you want to go for a ride?" because she was still making dinner. She told me she said that so that Daddy would have to take us somewhere because I get excited and he can't turn me down. I'm glad to know that Mom is on my side. And it's been so long since I've been somewhere fun because of all the rain we've had. I feel like I've been inside for a month! So anyways, there I am waiting on Mom, Daddy, and Uncle Kyle to finish eating dinner and they were discussing where to go. See, recently, Chattanooga opened up some new areas for dogs, but apparently they aren't 100% doggy ready yet, but Mom and Daddy didn't want to go to the dog park. I've been picked on pretty bad the last couple of times. They decided to take me to a dog friendly park named Renaissance Park. I was so excited on the way because it wasn't even a part of town I was familiar with. We finally get there and..... it was so amazing! It was right on the river. Mom and Daddy love the river because it makes them feel like they are back at their old house. Daddy also LOVES to fish. As a matter of fact, this is me waiting impatiently while Daddy looks for fish by a pier. The walk was so much fun. There was a group of other moms exercising. I don't understand why Mom, Daddy, and Uncle Kyle kept laughing at them. I thought it looked really fun. Mom wouldn't let me go play with them, and I didn't think that was fair at all! After a walk through the park I was pooped and ready to go home. Now my family and I are even more excited for Chattanooga to open up more dog friendly areas. Until then...your pal, Fulmer

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fulmer!

    Welcome to the pug-blogosphere. I've never met a Fulmer before. Or a Homer :0)

    I hope you find more dog-friendly places in your town. The dog park can be kinda scary. Before I got my boy parts removed, I used to get the snot kicked out of me every single time we went.

    Luckily dogs can go pretty much anywhere they want where I live (I've been told California is weird like that). I really like Home Depot. Maybe your people can take you there? The Depot has lots of stuff to smell and you won't get beat up there.

    See:

    http://dailypuglet.blogspot.com/2009/04/depot.html

    ~ puglet

    ReplyDelete