Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Raspberries

So there I was playing and cuddling on my mom's lap. Everything was going great. She was rubbing my belly, I was licking her elbow. These are some of my favorite times. Then, suddenly, I was flipped over on my back and next thing I know my mom's face is on my belly. I felt this warm vibrating feeling that tickled really bad! So I did what any normal pug would do. I started yapping and kicking. Apparently I made contact. With my mom. In her face. More specifically, her eye. My mom can now say that a 11 month old pug gave her a shiner. My mom says I love her too hard. I don't think so. I just love her a lot. And I like to play hard. Not a good combo apparently. Needless to say, I was put in timeout (aka kicked off her lap). I was worried I wouldn't be able to cuddle with her in bed. But I think she missed loving on me and felt bad. Oh what a little moping will do. Tee hee hee. Until next time... Fulmer the Pug

No comments:

Post a Comment