Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's always fun when you win!


My parents love football. I like balls, and I love my parents. So I guess it's fun to sit in their lap while they watch a bunch of guys fight over balls. This is my first full football season. I vaguely remember what the end of last year was like. Saturdays were quiet because the Tennessee Vols' season was over really soon apparently. Sundays were loud because the Titans were awesome. But, Mom and Daddy were gone because they went to games in Nashville so I missed a lot of the action. 

Anyways, I've never appreciated football fully until this season because I was adopted so late into last season. And every moment I remember was a good one because they did so well. This season I have realized that football is emotional. We are not always the winners. Sometimes the bad guys win. When the bad guys win Mom and Daddy are in really bad moods. Today we won! Mom and Daddy were really happy because they say it's the first SEC win, whatever that means. I did get kind of confused because they said we beat the dogs. That sounds awful! I thought my parents liked dogs!!! All of their friends were here which is always fun for me. It's nice because the yelling is happy yelling, not mean angry cussing. I always feel like I'm in trouble when I hear that. 


So, everyone was in such a good mood that they decided to take me outside to play! They brought Uncle Kyle's Nerf football to throw. But I thought they took it out to throw to me! But they didn't! They threw it really high to each other and they were standing really far apart. I kept running back and forth to catch it, but they wouldn't throw it low enough for me. After running back and forth so much, I started to get out of breath. I also got really upset. So finally I collapsed at Uncle Kyle's feet and started telling him how mean they were being. I'm a little guy! It's almost as if they were playing pug in the middle! They finally let me play with it and it really wasn't that fun. The ball was too big for my snout. I told Daddy I wanted to go back inside and get my green ball after some cold water. It was a fun experience. They said that was fine because the Bama Auburn was on. All in all, If the football was orange I would've liked it better. Until then...Fulmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment