Monday, October 5, 2009

Hi There!


After reading posts from my fellow pugs I decided to follow suit! I have to admit after almost a full year of being alive it's getting kinda boring sitting by the front door and barking at things happening. Even if I don't see them happening. I know they are happening. I mean afterall, I did randomly find this nifty green ball in the yard. I hope it's not the girls' across the street. They will surely miss it, as it's now one of my favorite toys.
Mom and Dad aren't paying much attention to me right now anyways so I need some good friends to listen to me babble on here. The Vols and the Titans are having a really bad season so far. They spend more time yelling at the t.v. and talking about crappy quarterbacks. Personally, I don't think the Vols should have gotten rid of Coach Fulmer. However, if they hadn't...I don't know what I'd be named! 
Until next time...love, Fulmer

No comments:

Post a Comment