1. My Gigi brought my new Santa suit over and they made me wear it. (UGH!)
2. Mom had a rain day at school and stayed home with me! (in the South, we don't get snow- so if it rains too much they let school out)
3. Playing with the Christmas tree and trying to help Mom and Daddy unwrap the presents (but they say it's too early)
4. Talk of a new pug
5. A strange man coming to our house and making it stink
6. SPA DAY!!! (and my snazzy pic with Santa...I'm glad it's him wearing the suit this time!)
7. Cozying up to Jasper...and she likes it!!!
That's pretty much my last couple of weeks in a nutshell. And yes you did read correctly...Mom and Daddy are thinking about getting me a little brother or sister!!! And this time I didn't hear the word baby with it. I heard PUG!!!! I've been trying to be extra good so they will hurry up, but they say it may be awhile. Until then...Fulmer