Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mom had a doctors appointment today. Daddy said it was so the radiologist could x-ray her tummy to see if her tummy was okay for babies. I don't know what that means. She came home really happy. Happier than usual and definitely a lot happier than she has been lately. See, Mom and Daddy want a baby. I don't know why they want a baby. I've seen my Uncle Jon's baby and he's gross. He doesn't even have good stink. All he does is cry, poop, and spit up. Mom thinks this is cute. Personally, I would think she would rather just take care of me. You can see from the pic that I'm cute. And I never throw up on her. The only time I ever cry is when one of my toys gets stuck under the couch. 
Honestly, I'm a little scared of a baby. Babies don't like to play. I like to play. When Uncle Jon's baby is around all Mom wants to do is hold him and talk about how cute he is. She completely forgets about me. She won't even let me near him to see him. So when the baby comes will she just completely forget about me? Will I get as much love as I do now? Will I still be her pumpkin? Or will the baby be her new pumpkin? Until then...Fulmer

1 comment:

  1. Well we don't have any baby's in our house unless you count Sequoia BOL!!! We know you will still be here little furry pumpkin!

    Sequoia n Tuni

    ReplyDelete