Monday, November 16, 2009

I love television. I've been told that I'm rare. I especially love watching tv shows with dogs in them. My favorite movie is Cats and Dogs. Mom and Daddy love television too. That's why we have such a big tv and all these machines with wires coming from them. I used to love King of the Hill when Lady Bird was on, but Mom says they got rid of King of the Hill. Why do shows disappear? And what happened to Lady Bird now that the show isn't on? When a show isn't on, then where do the characters go? Take Dallas for instance. Where is JR? Mom says I'm too young to know about Dallas, but I watch her Netflix when she is at work. I want to watch Animal House because it must have animals in it, but Mom says not the animals that I'm thinking of. She said I would like 101 Dalmations or Lady and the Tramp better. She said they are more appropriate for my age too. I asked Mom what movies she liked and she said Twilight. She said I might like New Moon because it has a werewolf but it's a romance. Yuck! I hate romance. It's gross when Mom and Daddy hug and kiss. Do  you have any favorite movies?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Fulmer. I like TV, too. Saturday night is movie night, so we watch whatever is DVR'd, but otherwise there's a special network just about animals - it's called Animal Planet! Some are creepy (especially those about reptiles that chomp), but some are adorable a cute and fuzzy -- a lot like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fulmer...I loves Ellen! When she comes on I am on the couch watching and listening to all the fun music she plays...oh yeah she is funny Mom says too.

    Sequoia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fulmer! I'm Arlo, nice ta meet ya! I like watching movies and tv's with dogs in them too! I bark right back and run behind the tv to see them, but they are always too fast! Oh well Happy blogging and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya Fulmer!

    I'm with you on the TV thing. Except I get yelled at because I bark at every animal that comes on TV.

    That stupid cartoon bee on the Nasonex commercial gets me in trouble all the time. Dumb bee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Walter thinks the TV is a window to the backyard, and when he sees dogs on it...he goes bonzo. bark bark bark! We have learned which shows/movies have dogs and which don't. We watch a lot of seinfeld, blissfully dog free!

    ReplyDelete