Monday, November 9, 2009

These dry brown things have been falling from the sky for the last couple of weeks. The first few days they fell I got really upset and barked. Mom told me to relax and that they are just leaves. I thought leaves were green and stayed on trees. Anyhow, Mom and Daddy did yard work yesterday. Apparently when these leaves fall it's customary to brush them together in a big pile. I thought the pile was for me to run and jump in. I soon realized it wasn't. I was enjoying my time outside running like a wild banshee as Mom likes to say. She says she can tell I'm in banshee mode because I drop my tail and tuck it between my legs. I tell her I just feel free. Anyways, I was running wild when I got an idea. I decided to run full speed into the pile of leaves. So I run and jump into the leaves and all of a sudden the world disappeared! Everything turned brown! I kept running and looked back to make sure I was still home. I thought I had disappeared into another world. Luckily I hadn't. My Mom and Daddy were standing there. Daddy was yelling because I messed up the leaves and Mom was rolling around the ground laughing. I thought she had hurt herself so I went to make sure she was okay. I soon realized that she was okay because she said, "Fulmer, you're not a pumpkin! You're a nut!". When anyone figures out what this means, please let me know! Until then, Fulmer

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Fulmer! I just found your blog from your post at Walter's blog and your leaves story is just great! Running and jumping into a pile of leaves is great fun! Don't let your dad tell you otherwise. Anywhoo, it's nice to meet you and I will be checking back for more Fulmer updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD that is super funnies! You are such a funny pug. I also bark at the leaves when they fall down. I just feel they need to be told who is in charge when they land in my yard!

    Winston

    ReplyDelete