Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mom's Home

This is where Jasper and I sit everyday between the hours of 3 and 6. Mom gets home between those hours. When Mom gets home the fun starts because Daddy usually comes home right after her. They are both extra loving and want to hold us and play with us because they say their day is full of stress. Mom always stinks like dirty kids. I love when she tells me the kids hugged her because then she has extra stink and she's in a good mood when they hug her. She says they are really tough third graders who have harder lives than we do so she knows she's doing something right when they love her. When she comes home late she's in a bad mood and all the kid stink has worn off. I think it's because she has adult meetings with no kids and she misses them. I want to go to school with Mom. I think I would like school. I like the white things that she brings home and writes numbers all over. I want some of my own. She also talks about giving the kids treats. I LOVE treats! I hope she's not sharing my treats with them! I wouldn't mind having recess on the playground either. I love playgrounds.  
I've been to Daddy's work. It's really boring. Mom says it's not fun like her job. He makes blueprints all day. She said it's kinda like the white papers she has, only A LOT bigger. She said if she wrote her numbers on them she would get in big trouble. So I don't touch them. 
I miss my Mom and Daddy during the day, but it's nice when they come home because I can tell that they miss me. Plus it's nice to sneak around and see what I can get into during the day. It's nice being a housesitting pug for a living. Until next time...Fulmer

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fulmer! I gave you an award over at my humble little blog! :)

    ReplyDelete