Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I love toys. I love to play. I have lots of toys which I am usually found toting around the house. Sometimes they even make it to the backyard. When they make it to the backyard they are not found until days later when Daddy goes outside to mow. I leave them in the back yard because Mom like to trick me into coming inside. She acts like she's going to leave me outside then I run after her. I generally drop the toy as I'm running after Mom. 
So today Daddy took me outside because he said I've kept him up too late playing the last couple of nights and I needed to get some energy out. I don't know what that means. But anyways, I found one of my favorite dolls, Patrick. Patrick is the chef from the Chuck E. Cheese characters. Mom and Daddy had been saving it for a baby, but I accidentally found it and played with him. Mom said I might as well just keep him. After I found Patrick Mom said that he was filthy. He must've gotten left out in the rain. I also decided he was filthy so I took him where I always go after I've played in the backyard for awhile: the bathtub! It didn't work right though. Normally when I go to the bathtub, the water turns on and someone helps me out. I had to get Mom to help me out. She didn't give him the same bath I get. She put him in the same bath where the clothes go. Then she told me to be more careful with my toys. Until next time...Fulmer

2 comments:

  1. It's good that you wanted to wash Patrick since he was all dirty, but it's even better that your Mom helped you out. Life is tough without thumbs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Fulmer you are such a well behaved pug! Cleaning your owm toys and all.

    ReplyDelete