Thursday, October 8, 2009

I hate Mom's job


My mom is gone all day everyday. Then when she comes home she's mean. See mom is a teacher. She has 22 third graders at an inner city school. I don't know what this mean, but when people are over and she's talking about it I hear lots of "bless your heart" or "I just don't know how you do it". 
Anyways, when she quits being mean and makes dinner I can sit on her lap and she loves on me, but then she starts working again!!! She gets all these white thin things out and writes numbers on them. I like to chew and play with them. She gets REALLY upset when I do this. But I can't help it. They look like leaves. This is a picture of me watching t.v. while Mom finishes whatever it is that you call it. 
I also hate it when she gets out the white thing that I write this blog on. She puts it right in her lap... right in my spot! I'm starting to think it's some sort of a pet because sometimes it makes weird noises and changes faces. But she doesn't give it treats like she gives me so she must love me more. And it sleeps in a case. I get to sleep in the bed. Ha!
Most of all, I hate that Mom has to get up super early. She gets up before it's even light. Sometimes I get up and help her get ready. I try to help her with her pants, but she acts like she doesn't need my help. The only thing I like about Mom getting up early is that I get Daddy all to myself. I jump back in the bed and keep him company. He never says thanks though. He always says, "Fulmer Dammit!" I thought my last name was Thurmond. I think he's confused. 
Hopefully one day Mom will stay home with me more often. Especially when her and Daddy get this baby thing they keep talking about. Until then...Fulmer

No comments:

Post a Comment