Friday, October 16, 2009

So this big green thing and red things have been sitting in the floor for days. They've been slowly collecting clothes. After Mom and Daddy did a million loads of laundry they started putting their favorite clothes in. I started wondering if they were getting rid of all their clothes and going shopping. I thought maybe they might get something for me! Then I started hearing words like "camper", "gone for a week", and "I'm going to miss little Fulmer pup". They only say these words when they're leaving me! So I decided to eavesdrop and play with my green ball right on Mom's lap so I could hear what's going on. I found out that Mom is on Fall Break from school and she's not spending it with me at home. Daddy and she are going to some places called Boston, New York City, and Philadelphia. I thought Boston was a type of dog, not a place. Anyways, they are going up on Sunday to see the Titans play the Patriots and decided to stay away for a week "up North" and camp. Mom said something about it being their wedding anniversary, whatever that means. That's why they aren't taking me. Auntie Meg, Uncle Kyle, and Miss Christy are taking care of me. Maybe I'll get to go to the dog park with Miss Christy's dogs, Nella and Hogan. They are nice. Hogan smells good. I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to stow away in Mom and Daddy's car. I'll miss them for a week. I hope that they get me a new basball. Until then...Fulmer

3 comments:

  1. We hope they pack some warm clothes and bring you something specials back!


    Sequoia and Petunia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fulmer; They will miss you and your playful lovins like crazy! You will have a great time spending it with your Aunty and Uncle. And probably get a miss you present out of it...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My human used to live in New York and Boston and she says they have lots of baseballs there.

    Except I'm pretty sure the Patriots don't play with baseballs... so maybe your mom & dad will bring you back one of those big, funny shaped balls made from pigs!!

    ReplyDelete